View information about what is going on in our community and some useful links.
Bearwood Community Centre
To find out more information about our local Community Centre, please click here.
BCP Children, Young People and Family Information
- For services for families in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole go to the BCP Family Information Directory.
- For services and activities for children and young people aged 0 to 25 with special educational needs and disabilities and their families please visit the BCP Council SEND Local Offer
- If you’re worried about the wellbeing of a child, want to report abuse or aren’t sure what to do, please get in touch with the Children’s First Response Hub
FIS – Latest News
A weekly newsletter is available for all families in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole. Articles cover a variety of information for children aged 0-19 years, also including topics for those with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) 0 to 25 years. If you have suggestions for future items or topics that could be covered, please contact us by clicking on the blue button above.
If you know anyone who does not currently receive our Family Information email updates, but who would find it useful, please invite them to subscribe here.
Click Here for latest news
To find out events that are on at our local libraries, please click here.
Keep an eye out on the Half Term Activities – Kinson are doing Pirates Ahoy!
Please click on the below link to find out more about our policing in our local area.
Help, Advice & Crime Prevention | Dorset Police
- What happens when you report a crime
- Victims and Witnesses
- Personal Safety
- Abuse, Exploitation & Neglect
- Business Crime
- Safety in Your Community
- Marine Policing Team
- Missing People
- Scams, Fraud and Cyber-Crime
- Road Safety
- Rural Crime
- Young People
- Community Safety Accreditation Scheme (CSAS)
- Major Terrorist Incidents
- Crime Prevention
- Other Support Agencies
- Drone Team
The Safer Schools and Communities Team (SSCT)
The Safer Schools and Communities Team have collated advice for parents, carers and guardians to help guide and support children and young people in keeping safe. This includes what to do if your child is being bullied (on or offline) has sent or received indecent images, found in possession of drugs or is being exploited.
Please visit the SSCT Parents Resource site by clicking here.