We believe that our uniform looks smart and contributes to a feeling of belonging to our school.
Our uniform consists of:
- purple sweatshirt with Bearwood School logo or plain purple jumper or cardigan
- grey or black skirt or pinafore dress (just above/below the knee)
- grey or black tailored school trousers. (Leisure/fashion trousers, eg. joggers, leggings etc. are not acceptable)
- white shirt with school tie, school blouse with tie or open necked school blouse
- grey, black, white or purple socks
- sensible, flat black school shoes (trainers are for sports lessons only)
Optional Summer variation:
- lilac and white checked/striped dress
- white shoes (no open toes or sling backs please)
- black or grey short trousers or culottes
- shirt with tie, blouse with tie or open necked blouse
For gymnastics and dance (Indoors)
- plain white or black shorts
- purple Bearwood t-shirt, or plain purple T-shirt
- no footwear is required. (Please note that children with verruca’s must cover them)
For games (Outdoors)
- children may wear a sweatshirt and/or tracksuit bottoms over their usual kit in cold weather
- football/rugby boots may be worn when appropriate
Kit should be kept in a small drawstring bag or carrier bag marked with your child’s name and class.
Please make sure ALL uniform is marked with your child’s name and class.
Uniform can be purchased locally from:
PMG School Wear
85 High Street
Most of our uniform can be purchased at major supermarkets.
It can also be ordered online from Brigade and PMG Schoolwear.
Please click on the links below to order online.
Crisis Payment for School Uniform
This is now dealt with through the school. Please contact
the school for information.