- Children whose parents income is less than £16,190 (2014/2015) and who are receiving either Income Support or Child Tax Credit
- People who receive Income Support
- People who receive Universal Credit
- Children whose parents receive Income related ESA.
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Children whose parents receive the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Note that free school meals are not granted to children whose parents receive Working Tax Credit.
If you believe you are eligible for free school meals please apply by filling in an application form that you can get from the school office with your proof that you receive the relevant benefit and send it to: Children’s and Young People’s Integrated Services, Borough of Poole, Dolphin Centre, Poole. BH15 1SA. When the authority awards free school meals, the grant will be for a specific time
- If you choose not to take up your childs entitlement, please could you let the School Office know in writing.
Universal Infants Free School Meals
Our Hot School Meals provider is Chartwells.