The Nursery morning is a balance of adult led learning opportunities and children’s choice of play activities.
Adult led activities take advantage of our well resourced school and can take place in the classroom, outdoor learning area, computer suite, music room, library or cooking area.
We assess your child’s progress continuously, keeping written observations, photos and examples of their work in Learning Logs to share and discuss with you. We welcome parental input and provide regular opportunities for you and your child to discuss and comment on their progress.
Judith Ramsay is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: INTRODUCTION TO NURSERY AND RECEPTION
Time: Dec 14, 2020 04:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 718 3706 1969
Please call the School Office on 01202 590703 for the Passcode, thank you.
Our Nursery offers the following:
- Access to the whole school’s resources and facilities
- Exciting visits to places of interest
- Quiet areas to relax and reflect.
- Large, well equipped outdoor area, orchard and field.
- Quality teaching and learning in a semi-rural location.
- ICT suite, hall, PE apparatus, cooking and music rooms.
- A curriculum based on children’s interests.
- Become a part of our wider school family.
- A purpose built carpeted classroom, airy open plan facilities and outdoor classroom.